Friday, July 17, 2009

Who's to Blame?


When abortion was our choice and now we suffer from guilt, who to blame is usually a normal reaction. But, forgiveness for the things and people that have done us wrong is the right way to go. Before you forgive...

Who is to Blame?


  • Those that know the truth about abortion and are not speaking up

  • Those that make informative pamplets all about abortion and lie to innocent people

  • Those that tell others to have abortions without knowing the whole truth

  • Doctors, Counselors, Teachers, etc. that promote health and also promote abortion

  • Boyfriend/Spouse that doesn't want their baby

  • Girlfriend/Spouse that told me, "It's not your body," "Not your decision," "You have no say in the matter."

  • "My Parents/Guardians for not stopping me

  • Myself, for a number of reasons

  • Myself, because I thought it was the right choice...My Right to CHOOSE

  • Others

  • God, for not stopping me

  • All the above

  • Nobody, I have forgiven all the people and events that put me in bondage and now I am set free!

No comments:

Post a Comment