Friday, July 17, 2009

Group Discussion: Who do you still blame?


Admitting who is to blame gives a sense of short-term relief for you. Admitting the truth about your abortion is the start of your recovery. Who do you still blame?

Lensmaster
WhitU4ever wrote...
I leave the blame to God. I forgive those who are or were unaware of the facts when they aborted their babies, performed abortions, or assisted someone in the process. I forgive those who are sorry for what they have done in the past. I forgive those who have lived their lives differently since. And my Bible tells me that God forgives this way too.But I fear for those who never feel remorse for promoting abortion, taking part in it, or neglecting to tell others (especially those considering abortion) EVERYTHING they know about it. I blame those who stubbornly and relentlessly prefer money over life, and convenience over responsibility. How difficult it will be to explain their cold stone hearts to God! What will they tell him? Well God, I stopped feeling after a while? Should God be expected to pity that person?
Posted June 24, 2009

Lensmaster
TAMMYH750 wrote...
I use to blame my doctor that told me I was pregnant and told me where I could get an abortion. I blamed my Home Economics Teacher for giving me a pamplet on abortion which talked about abortion like it was another form of birth control. The pamplet was all lies. So many people in authority I thought was to blame. It didn't seem like nobody was protecting me or my baby. I knew later on that either I had to learn to forgive them, or I was going to stay bitter for the rest of my life. I did not want to live in anger and bitterness. I needed to be set free. But how? I had to make a choice to forgive them all, but the very person that was hardest for me to forgive, was me!

No comments:

Post a Comment