Friday, July 17, 2009

Most Common Statements for Those in the Denial Stage

How does the Bible respond to each statement?

1 Terminating Pregnancy
"We just terminated a pregnancy, we didn't kill a baby."PSALM 139:13-16~ You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous--how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day ha...

2 Abortion is Legal
"Abortion is legal so how can it be wrong?"PROVERBS 14:12~ There is a path before each person that seems right, but it ends in death.

3 When Life Begins Debate
"The moment when life begins has been debated for years. Philosophers and medical science cannot agree, so people must decide for themselves if abortion is right for them."1 CORINTHIANS 1:20~ So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world's brillant debaters? God has made the wisdom of this world look foolish.

4 My Secret
"It happened so long ago; why bring it up now? No one has to know what happened."HEBREWS 4:13~ Nothing in all creation is hidden from God. Everything is naked and exposed before his eyes, and he is the one to whom we are accountable.

5 People's Choice and Opinions
"People around me thought it was the right choice. They said it was just a little piece of tissue."GALATIANS 1:10~ Obviously, I'm not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ's servant.

No comments:

Post a Comment